In 2005, the ISO organization designated the 27000 standards for information security management systems, and then launched the ISO / IEC 27001: 2005 standard on which the certification is currently based. Its currently valid Hungarian edition was issued in 2014.
What you need to know about ISO 27001
The certification for the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard entails 12 areas:
- deals, amongst others, with security guidelines and information security management;
- pays close attention to the management of devices, access and information security incidents;
- physical, environmental and human resource security are essential elements of the standard;,
- lists management tasks, communication and operation rules;
- makes software and hardware purchase, development and maintenance transparent,
- provides guidance for business continuity
- ensures constant feedback through compliance tests, and
- monitors, compares objectives and achieved results.
Benefits of information security
You can be sure that your information system:
- will be available, also in critical moments,,
- preserves the integrity of your data,
- protects information from external and internal threats.
» Integrated Management System
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 45001