Quality management as a profit making production tool?
Yes, we can call quality management a production tool, which can be used to make any organization organized and therefore more efficient and profitable.
Systemisation on one hand makes continuous feedback and information available to the management to support their decision-making, and achieves compliance with an international standard and certified status on the other.
The latest edition of the ISO 9001 standard (ISO 9001: 2015), which is available in Hungarian language since autumn 2015, supports the operation of an organization with a lifelike, risk-based approach that can make the management system to a production tool.
What you will win?
- Strengthened trust of existing customers, opening of new markets, opportunity of addressing new customers
- Competitive advantage in proposals and entry to new business areas
- Awareness, management and reduction of the organisation’s daily operational risks; achieving more efficient and safer operation.
- A well functioning risk-based quality management system helps you make your employees more motivated by engaging them in operational management.
- You can respond more safely to market situations and opportunities if your operation is continuously controlled.
- If you want to expand to international markets, you can gain a better market position regardless of size, continent, country or activity.
How we can help?
You can read more about the certification in the Certification Guide, which you can purchase as an immediate gift to you and your partners.
If you are interested in the technical details of the process, the Certification Contract will give you a thorough description for each step.
Main steps of obtaining a certificate:
- Information, consultation
- Initial certification
- Certificate release